I run a fresh cinelerra install (had some problems building - see thread '[CinCVS] build failure svn 1008'). There is currently no ~/.bcast directory and I get a crash after a brief flash of life:

MWindow::init_theme: theme S.U.V. not found.

Running as root makes no difference. I tried copying a ~/.bcast from an old installation and this time it fails with:
MWindow::init_theme: theme Blue Dot not found.

I have checked and the bluedot and suv themes were installed into /usr/local/lib/cinelerra as expected. Obviously my problems might relate to the options and steps I had to go through to build. Any ideas will be very appreciated.

Graham E.