:)

try to import in kino your shooting, then export dv or dv avi or dv mov.

Gluck

Vale

so that means the camera has the avi file already in itself?
what kind of storage medium does it record to? sure it is 24 fps?
is it a sort of photo camera that can also record short videos?

as for the square wave forms, maybe the amplitude is so large
that the sound waves peak out of the amplification range
and are thus cropped in the boundaries?

so far i have worked only with mini dv, pal format,
so... i must admit i feel a bit helpless in your case.
anybody else here experienced with that format?

sorry... good luck anyway... georg