Bruce Bales wrote:
Trying to get started with cinelerra. I moved the divider in the resource box to the side (too far?) and all the contents of the resource window disappeared. Can't get it back. It's completely empty.

I removed and reinstalled cinelerra then purged and reinstalled it, but no luck. Can't find any configure file that might help.
bruce

The configure files are tricky to find as they have the legacy name:
~/.bcast
(From the Broadcast 2000 era).

Without looking at your specific problem I can tell you: if you delete that folder cinlerra will recreat with default settings.

good luck
Graham E.