I decided to enhance the wipe plugin to do vertical as well as horizonal
wipes, and I've a few questions and issues about this code:

- I really don't like the indenting style of the existing code.  Do I have
to follow it, or can I switch to something more readable for the parts I
write?

- We have a class called "BC_Radial" for radio buttons.  It's probably too
late to change it, but that certainly doesn't help understandability of
this code.  Radio buttons are called that because they function like the
station-selection buttons on some old radios; the word "radial" means
"extending in rays from a central point" and has nothing to do with radio
buttons.

- Is it safe to use memcpy?  If not, is there a similar function I can use?

--
Matthew Skala
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    Embrace and defend.