Hello,

I am interested in burning a "region free" video DVD. Unfortunately, I do not know the parameters that go into making such a video.

Could someone please educate and/or enlighten me to the workings of a "region free" video and how to make one. I have done searches on google, but I'm not getting a straight answer.

At the moment, I have an mpeg 4 type .mov video that I've created in cinelerra. I've grinded out several formats of this file using ffmpeg. I am wondering if that "film-dvd" parameter in ffmpeg is the one that makes a "region free" video. Then I could just arrange and burn in qDVDauthor

If that's not the solution, please let me know what must be done.
Thanks in advance,

Randolph