Hi David,

David McNab wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking to get a second-hand 3ccd camera, and am currently feeling
drawn to the Panasonic NV-GSxxx models, mainly because they're
reasonably affordable, well-supported and have the 3ccd system.

On the local auction site, I can see a few - mainly GS120, GS180 and
GS230, sitting around the $600-$1000 mark.

Can anyone point me to a website offering simple comparisons between
these models, or share their experiences with any/all of the above?

http://www.pana3ccduser.com/

I'm the happy owner of a NV-GS500. Very recommended for the money (I paid around 800 Euro a couple of months ago).

Cheers
David

Bye, Thomas