Hi there!

I use Cinelerra CVS wich I got from the repositories for Ubuntu. I'm
having a problem that, although I can workaround it by editing the XML
file, I feel that it shouldn't be necessary.

Everytime I change the name of parent folders (like
home/user/movieprojects/projectX/projectX.xml >
home/user/movie_projects/projectX/projectX.xml ), and try to run
projectX in cinelerra, I get errors due to the fact that the software
doesn't find the movie files (wich are in
home/user/movieprojects/projectX/raw_material, as an example).

Can I change Cinelerra in order to use relative paths?
Like //raw_material or something?

Thanks!
Leandro

Ps.: Cinelerra is a great product. Not perfect, not the best, but great.
I'm looking forward to see what will come out of the "WHERE IS CINELERRA
GOING?" debate! I can't contribute with code, since I don't know any,
but I'm working on some projects that, when they're done, will have a
"done with Cinelerra" logo of some sort - and will be free. Open
Software should be a compreensive work between coders and users! Most
users don't know how to code, but should be encouraged to use the
software, promote it and produce free contents with it.