Before I start I would introduce myself: I am new to Cinelerra and
relatively new to linux (a newbie), so do not slaughter me if I am wrong
(by the way, I am not a native English speaker).

The problem is that the binaries for Feisty 64bits (deb
http://giss.tv/~vale/ubuntu64 ./) are working perfectly, appart from
that SEVERAL plugins are missing (such as Brightness/Contrast, Gamma and
others). Obviously this situation leaves cinelerra unusable (mainly in
terms of color management). I wonder if this is the right place for
posting this, I hope so, since the repository appears in cinelerra's
offcial manual / wiki.

Another problem that I found is that I could not get in touch with the
specific person who build these .debs (Valentina?). Perhaps someone in
this mailing list have Valentina's contact, so then this information
could be passed in to her.

The problem is perfectly reproducible with 64bits cinelerra debs and
feisty 64bits.

I hope this information is of some help.

Open source for Open media!!