From: David McNab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: cinelerra@skolelinux.no
Sent: Friday, 24 August, 2007 2:05:45 AM
Subject: Re: [CinCVS] Some of my thoughts on scripting

C++, if done right, offers enormous programming leverage:
 - more readable code
 - more maintainable code
 - get more done in much less lines
 - easy to extend
 - eliminates a lot of menial and 'yak shaving' boilerplating
 - create very satisfying and intuitive abstractions

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/