I dug through the tutorials and manual last night trying to find this "replace" command.

Can you give me a little more info on how you achieved this, please.

I'm struggling with trying to fit video chunks in time with music. After they are placed in time across multiple tracks, how can I replace a chunk and not screw up the entire timeline?

Thanks!

-ed

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

My usual routine is to choose a
clip in the viewer with in/out points longer than the time I want to fill,
arm the track I want to change (if necessary; usually it's the same one
I was already working on anyway), select the labels at the start and end
of the time I want to fill, do a replace, and then cut off the excess.