Hi all,

I'm having trouble with 'batch render'.

(I'm using cinelerra svn, just a couple of days old, with the recent ogg
import fix)

What I've done, closely following the Cinelerra manual, is:
 - exported an EDL file for my video track
 - in the batch render dialog:
    - added this edl to the batch render list
    - set valid render parms for the output file
    - clicked 'start'

What I see is:
 - nothing happens in the gui
 - on the console I only see 'Render::run 100'
 - when i try non-gui render with 'cinelerra -r', i see 'render failed'
   with no explanation

I'd really like to have batch render working, but I need something a bit
more explanatory than 'Render::run 100' and 'render failed'.

Can anyone who's in the know please advise?

My aspiration is to write a utility library which can:
 - create Cinelerra project xml file
 - create EDL files
 - create render list file
 - invoke 'cinelerra -r' and monitor its progress/output

Also - if invoking 'cinelerra -r' for batch render, is it possible to
pass in extra arguments, such as cinelerra project filename, or batch
render list filename etc?

Cheers
David