Hi there

I have several (20000 or so) frames to import into Cinelerra.
They are provided by Coriander in a raw format, 8 or 10 bits 422 or 444.
Is there any chance I can import them into Cinelerra ? I mean so far I
failed to ...
Each frame is about 3 to 4 MB for the smallest ones.
I can't attach one on this list but if someone is interested I can post
somewhere.
I understand there is no headers and I can provide a piece of code to
convert them into quicktime (y4mtoqt from the mjpegtools).
Ideally I'd like to work directly on the frames rather than to have to
convert them (time spent on it and more than anything is makes
compulsory to have the same amount of storage)

Thanks a lot for the suggestion you could provide

Edouard