Hi all,

I'm writing to ask if there might be any way of persuading the current
cin2 developers to add frei0r plugin support to the current Cinelerra.

I know that frei0r support is on the todo list for cin3, but this could
be years off.

frei0r is a very simple plugin API. For those already up to speed with
Cin plugins, adding support should prove very straightforward.

Even just a single Cin plugin which allows selection of any given frei0r
effect, querying and setting its options, then moving frames through it,
would be far better than nothing.

OpenMovieEditor already has full frei0r support, which is a huge coup on
Richard's part.

Thoughts?

Cheers
David