Valentina Messeri wrote:
your report is really poor, no possible to solve your problems with almost no info at all, but maybe we can improve:

1) upload a couple of that avi/mov file

2) if you decide to copy paste a shell output, copy paste all the output (not only some lines....)

3) You didn't tell us about render options you use (avi/mov are file formats and tha's all..)

THX!!!!

Vale
Ok .
0) rm -rf ~/.bcast/  (make cinelerra forget about all set options)
1) Setting format in cinelerra : frame rate 25 , width 768 , heigth 576 ,audio sample rate 44100 ,channels 1
3) Render file
   File format : Microsoft AVI
   Audio compression: MP3
       Bitrate :80000
   Video compression :MPEG-4 Video
       bitrate: 5000000
   Render range : project
   Insertion strategy :Insert nothing
4) Exit from cinelerra

Original file : http://mkalkal.homelinux.com/input.avi  (450M)
Output from cinelerra : http://mkalkal.homelinux.com/output.avi (147Mb)

My outgoing internet connection is about 30kb/s so downloading may take some time.

I've tried many combination of audio/video compresion/format . Only OGG seems to work.