On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> DVD-ready MPEG2-PS, single-pass, with multiplexing". I don't understand how I
> can get it. I need it, because now, I am rendering my editing in AVI-DV, and
> after, I encode my movies with Avidemux for getting a mpg2 file for my DVD,
> which is very long (and I also lose image quality). The "Bounty" is 300 euros.
> Could you please explain me what a "Bounty" is... I don't get what it means.

Unfortunately, what it means is that that feature does NOT exist;  and
someone has promised to pay 300 euro if the feature is implemented.
That's the meaning of the bounties - they are prizes to be awarded to
whoever creates the features.  Features on that list are features we wish
for, not features we have.
--
Matthew Skala
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    Embrace and defend.