Kurt Georg Hooss writes:

 > I agree to the whole of you post.

+1

Saturn, Orion, Iridium, Tritium have all been taken many times over
for different products, from cars to satellite positioning
systems. There's a movie distribution company named Orion.

 > Tritium is an expensive arcane material used only for nuclear fusion.
 > Associations: hi-tec, hydrogen bomb, radioactivity,
 >  and frustrating decades of ambitious but unproductive test reactors.

Tritium is used as a radiolabel / isotope label in the biosciences and
NMR spectroscopy. My first association with tritium is frustrating
time spent in front of a very old and very clunky scintillation
counter when doing enzymology lab exercises. Probably not problem with
most NLE users...

 > > Razor

I can imagine the reviewers of the first buggy alphas writing
headlines along the lines of "Getting cut by a Razor". I kinda like
it.

Mikko