Hi there!

I'm having a weird out-o-sync problem.

I'm editing a continous 44 minute shot. The first thing to do was to
sync audio and video. I don't have a very powerfull machine, so that
alone was nightmarish, since I had some difficulties in playback
everything smoothly. But after some tries, I got it right.

Then I just color corrected the entire track and added an extra video
track for png beggining titles and ending credits. I rendered two
segments of the film to test it and... I get audio and video out of
sync in the first seconds, but not in the middle seconds. I didn't
render the entire video to check when does the problem disappears.

I've tried rendering in two ways, all resulting in the same situation:
a direct .mov file AND m2v+ac3 "mplexed" .mpeg file.

Any ideas? :|

Thanks,
Leandro