Hi folks,

our next Developer meeting is scheduled on

 Tuesday the 3. April 2008 at 21:00 GMT

We know that this time is uncomfortable for people downunder and far
east, please speak up urgendly with other time proposals if you want to
attend!

This time we will held the meeting on irc.freenode.net in #lumiera which
is our new project channel.

The agenda for this meeting is at (down the page)
 http://www.pipapo.org/pipawiki/Lumiera/MonthlyMeetings
There isnt really much yet, maybe we could make it this time 'in time'
but anyways, please contribute Topics when you have ideas.

Sidenote: our server at http://lumiera.org is up, no shiny page yet. I
just copied the docs and other useful information up. The git
repositories are working too (sans anonymous uploadable mob repos, I
will set them up on demand).

        Christian