Thanks heaps Christian
The good thing is that I need them to be different.
I am sampling movie frames (super8) in log 8 bits. So I need a screen to control the acquisition with a gamma corretion on the fly.
So it's all good :-)
Thanks again

Christian Thaeter wrote:
E Chalaron wrote:

Hi all
Hope I am not off topic here but....
Does anybody know if there is a mode with Nvidia that allows to have
different gama correction for each screen.
With dual view it seems you can do a lot, but not sure about independant
tuning for each screen.
That of course from the same graphic card.

Works for me from the nvidia-settings program, xgamma should be able to
do that too. But beware, we have very diffrent monitors here (diffrent
TFT technologies, manufacturer). It is almost impossible to adjust them
manually (don't even call it callibrate) to display vaguely similar
colors, have fun trying when you have a similar setup.

	Chrisitan

Cheers