Hi!

Sorry. That doesn't excite me very much.

Let's start with something much simpler: I want to watch plain HDV in realtime in the composer window. I actually don't need any fancy effects for the video. Just plain transitions for a very simple editing job.

kdenlive does the job perfectly. I can view and edit HDV without any probs. Also avidemux does it. Why is cinerella sooooo slow?

/Bernd