On Sat, 17 May 2008 22:41:52 +0200, Herman Robak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  If I choose the X11-XV driver, colours are inverted all the
> time.  If I use X11 or OpenGL, the colours are normal during
> playback, but pink/green when it stops.  Playback is also
> slooow, around 3 fps.

 If I add an effect, or use the video fader, I get much milder
colour distortion with the OpenGL driver.  But the OpenGL pipe-
line has other bugs; HDV media gets distorted colours during
playback with OpenGL, but is fine with XV and X11.

 And before anyone says "works for me"; this is on a G4
PowerPC, running Debian Lenny.

--
Herman Robak