rafael2k wrote:
I found one more page about cinelerra on osx:

http://jilt.indivia.net/docu/cinelerra_on_osx.html

I'm not having much time to play w/ cinelerra on osx and freebsd, but I'm sure that we are close to have cinelerra running ok on those platforms.

Thanks rafael for telling on this list. I've been kind of busy this days so couldn't tell by myself :)

I think that page could be bettere explained don't you think?
Is there anyone who could help me wrtiting a complete and user friendly "how to build cinelerra on osx" page? I ask for that because some people who edit video and use mac os x does not know the mean of "building" a software, so It' would be a good work to help them understand.

Also I've been trying to build a .deb package for fink but I'm afraind changes to che code are too much unstable to make a .deb run on every darwin, unless I found somepeople who told me that my building instructions had made cinelerra run also on ppc ibooks.
Because of that any feedback on the code changing is welcome.

Reguarding bsd

I'd like to know the state of the arts, probably I could help in findin' someone to finish the work done since now. I'm interested on building cinelerra on bsd because I'd like to build a python online scripting interface to run cinelerra on a remote render farm (with native computer farm software or samba) and make it available on the net to groups of users interested on using professional opensource editing software. Imho it would be nice to study the online tool on the needing of thoose groups.

To make this idea become reality I'm studying a way to solve the security issues of a server on the net, so primarily, I'm interested on running cinelerra on bsd system because of that.

Please tell me to repeat if you couldn't understand what I mean I'm so involved on this idea but maybe I cannot speak english as much good as my involvement is big :)

ciao
jilt