On Montag, 23. Juni 2008, rc wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> 1. Is there a way to make a mask copy from a track to another.

0. Make sure you have (only) Mask keyframes turned on (View menu)
1. Arm source track only
2. Keyframes->Copy keyframes (Shift-C)
3. Arm destination track only
4. Keyframes->Paste keyframes (Shift-V)

> 2. When no track selected, a click on "Apply mask before plugins" crash
> cinelerra.

Fixed in revision 1060.

> 3. On sequence imported from viewer with splice(b), if the cursor is on
> a mark, this mark are move to the end of this imported sequence.
>     Is it a bug ?

Why should it be? It's a matter of definition whether the clip is inserted
before or after the label, and obviously it's "defined" to be inserted before
the label. A different question is, of course, whether that definition is
useful. I can't answer that because I've not used the feature.

-- Hannes