2008/12/18 Randolph <rando...@healingmindn.com>:
> Hey, I want share how easy it is to do edits with music videos.  I don't
> know many of you have done this already, but all I have to do is look at the
> sound wave and edit to the beat of the music.  Of course, it's kind of like
> basket weaving where it gets tedious, but the finished product is worth it.

it would be nice that video can be cut while it is playing, just
stroking a key at the moment where a cut is needed. I have seen this
in avid.

in cinelerra although, if two strips belong to the same video and one
is put next to the other, if they match in time, then they are auto
joined.

it can be a feature for lumiera :)