hi,

        is it at all possible to add multiple uniform transitions to an audio
        or video track?

        I have an video with simple cuts one after the other (about 120 cuts
        alltogether.)   Before I render it to disk, I want to add a crossfade
        transition to each cut with a uniform length of something like 0.05
        seconds to get rid of any potential clicks that might come from the
        straight audio cut.

        Or, does anyone else have a better solution?

        I do this rather regularly, so it'd be great to find some sort of
        text-based or programable solution.  I'm getting carpal tunnel
        already :)

        thanks, best -august.