I've already updated my git repository with the new ffmpeg (which is dated
around 2008-05-31). Thanks to Vale and akir4d for their tests!

But then akir4d reported that the new version "does not support WMV and FLV".
I would like to fix the breakage. But unfortunately:

- akir4d was not veriy specific on what exactly does not work.

- I can confirm that WMV cannot be loaded (it is interpreted as PCM).

- But when I go back to the old version, then I cannot load WMV, either. (IOW,
the new version does not break something that was not already broken *for*
*me*.)

Therefore, please, ML members, report how you are using WMV and FLV
(successfully) with cinelerra, and which version of cinelerra you are using,
in particular, whether you run with internal or external ffmpeg.

Thanks,
-- Hannes