On Montag, 7. Dezember 2009, Reimar Imhof wrote:
> Hallo cinelerra-cv-team,
> I've tried to compile cinelerra cv on openSuse 11.2, 64 bit with internal
> ffmpeg. I've used the latest git version (2009-11-14). During install I get
> the ffmpeg libs installed to /usr/lib. I change the file configure.in in
> rows 406 and 408, to pass libdir to the ffmpeg-configure: It's something
> like configure ... --libdir="$libdir" --shlibdir="$libdir". Now the global
> libdir (which I set to /usr/lib64) get's passed to the internal
> ffmpeg-configure.

Thanks for noticing this, but your suggested fix works only if --libdir is
explicitly given when configure is run, but does not work if it is not given,
because it expands to ${exec_prefix}/lib (literally).

I would appreciate if you could find a fix that works both with and
without --libdir given to configure.

-- Hannes