Hello I'm new on the list.
My name is Haldun and I'm from France Grenoble
I work on Ubuntu Studio 9,10
I was on cinelerra lprod 2.1 since 9.04. It worked well at the beginning
with 9.10 but, I don't know how, it stopped rendering in quicktime and
.avi, but does well with ogg theora ( I don't know if i have to see here
a good sign or a plot ;-)) ... Any way I installed akirad version cv and
sv the same probleme.
After a diagnosis with lprod method I find the following answers
 :
Aucun paquet ne correspond à cinelerra.             (There is no package
as cinelerra = normal it's cinelerracv)
Aucun paquet ne correspond à libquicktimehv.     (=> I tried to install
all without any success till now)
Aucun paquet ne correspond à liblame0.             (=< I thought I had
the liblame !..).
Aucun paquet ne correspond à libopenexr2c2a.     ?
Aucun paquet ne correspond à libquicktime0.    (=> with akirad i had
libquicktime1)

Does anybody has an idea on what to do and how ?

I'm still looking for a solution on the net and getting tired now :-))

Well any neurones in action or not ?

Thank you. I'll tell if i have something

Haldun