Hello Scott,

I have about 3 hours and 40 minutes of footage. Doesn't this rendering in
small pieces mean that I should produce more than 400 separate pieces of
rendered movie?

Ed,
Sorry..I was unclear. I meant that "until you figure out what is wrong", just use small bits of video for your testing. Once you've figured out what is wrong, then you can apply the solution to your entire video.

If you render out the first thirty seconds of your timeline to .m2v and .m2a files, does mplex give you nasty warnings or does mplex successfully mux the audio and video together?

scott