On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 4:37 PM, franco basaglia <frenk.ca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know if this is true.
> I just edit my clips with a wrong aspect ratio
> (I see that it's wrong on compisitor)
> and render project with the right aspect ratio seems impossibile.
>
> I'm afraid I have to start again from the begin with the rigth apsect ratio.

No, I do think you can just edit the aspect in the settings, and
you'll see it correctly. However, such things should be perfectly
doable to fix with ffmpeg et al afterwards. You can add black lines to
make it 4:3 there if it proves hard in Cinelerra :-) It's probably
easier, because there you only do it on the whole file, whilst in
Cinelerra you might have to bother with effects on every clip.

I might be wrong though, I haven't really used Cin for other things
than fairly standard DV.

--
Beste helsing,
Odin Hørthe Omdal <odin.om...@gmail.com>