Christian Thaeter schrieb:
> no

let me rephrase it slightly....
developers have a tendency to use interesting new hardware.... ;-)
Thus, the number of developers using a multicore 64 box can be expected
to be higher than average. (At some point 3 years ago we discussed it and
found out that at that time all cinelerra-CV hackers used 64bit systems)

That being said --
Bugs due to 32 vs. 64bit are extremely rare, and mostly obscure.
Compared with the real issues Cinelerra is fighting with (e.g. locking
and parallelism related problems), this topic can be safely ignored.

        Hermann V.