Hello All
I have returned to try Cinelerra again and, this time, have installed from source as per 'Grandma Tutorial' for 64 bit. Thanks Rafaella - Grandma loves you!

My installation is on AMD 2.6GHz, Athlon x4 620, 4GB ram, 4 core, Geforce 9600.
Ubuntu Lucid Lynx.
The following issues have appeared:-

1/. 'Adjust Camera Automation' puts green cross box directly over image but cannot be adjusted in any way by shift/click or click - or any other means I can find.

2/. 'Adjust Projector Automation' puts red cross box directly over image and CAN be moved with click/mouse and re-sized with shift/click/mouse.

3/. In Zoom mode 'click' zooms into the image incrementally.
'Shift click' causes the image to move around in steps according to where the 'hand' cursor is over the frame.... sometimes.

When I first installed three days ago, the 'Adjust Camera Automation' seemed to work OK.
Now it doesn't.

Is Lucid Lynx 64bit OK for Cinelerra?

4/. Trying to play .mov files.
Cinelerra will not play any sound.
Terminal example as below:-

new_acodec: couldn't find codec for "sowt"
new_acodec: couldn't find codec for "sowt"
new_acodec: couldn't find codec for "sowt"
new_acodec: couldn't find codec for "sowt"
new_acodec: couldn't find codec for "sowt"
[h264 @ 0x7f63325e3c40]AVC: Consumed only 185429 bytes instead of 185432
[h264 @ 0x7f63325e3c40]AVC: Consumed only 232521 bytes instead of 232524
[h264 @ 0x7f63325e3c40]AVC: Consumed only 203533 bytes instead of 203536
[h264 @ 0x7f63325e3c40]AVC: Consumed only 204849 bytes instead of 204852
[h264 @ 0x7f63325e3c40]AVC: Consumed only 204253 bytes instead of 204256

What interests me is that Lynx comes with PiTiVi installed - which plays .mov files very well - video and sound - set to 1920 x 1080 etc.
Could anybody explain why Cinelerra will not?
Can PiTiVi's ability to play .mov be imported into Cinelerra on the same machine?

Thanks all
Daf.