Hello,

I have discovered cinelerra for a recent video project and i found it really great and for many points more powerfull than adobe première that i used tu use when i was still working on windows. Thank you very much for all who work on that project.

I would like to solve the problem of encoding of french charactere.
I red to add fr_FR ISO-8859-1 in the /var/lib/locales/supported.d/local file and dpkg-reconfigure locales, but without success.
(my file contain : fr_FR.UTF-8 UTF-8)

So if i start cinelerra from a terminal it works fine, but if i start it from the menu the accentuation does not work.

Thank you for your help (and sorry for my english ;)

Frank