Hi,

        Does cinelerra-cv install ffmpeg header and pkg-config files?

        If so, is there a reason for this?

        I just fought with my system for a few days trying to find out why
        pkg-config was giving me funny versions for libavutil.  It turns out
        I had pkg-config files in /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig  that I suspect
        come from my cinelerra-cv install.

        I see that cinelerra-cv renames the libav* libs with a "-cinelerra"
        extension.   This keeps from conflicting with the system version of
        ffmpeg libs.  Howeber, what about the headers?  Are they necessary to
        install?

        -august.