I subscribed to this list after this post I found in the archive but there has
been no reply:

<quote>
Hello to everyone,

I'm new to this list and have a question about cin HV.

I have successfully compiled cinelerra 4.1 HV and everything works
fine, except for the viewer window. I cannot play any files in it.
When I try to do this I get the Message

BC_WindowBase::flush movie.avi not locked
BC_WindowBase::flush movie.avi not locked

The program does not crash or lock up, and playback in the
compositor window works perfectly. Does someone have any idea what
could be the problem?

Mick
</quote>

I also have the same problem but with Cinelerra CV 4.1.  More information:

Version: 4.1-0.1
Debian Squeeze
kernel: 2.6.32-5-amd64

This Cinelerra was installed from a debian package, not compiled from source.

Regards,
David Koski
da...@kosmosisland.com