On Montag, 1. November 2010, Ivan Volosyuk wrote:
> According to manuals Cinelerra keyframes are actually between frames,

This is not true in general. Keyframes can be located anywhere. But as long as
you have the option "Align cursor on frames" switched on (Settings menu), you
are forced to put them between frames.

> but how far is the keyframe from previous and next keyframe in time?
> I have very specific need: I have one scene which is zoomed in
> significantly. Next scene should use default projection (no zoom).

Place a keyframe with zoom 3 on (before) the last frame of the first scene and
a keyframe with zoom 1 on (before) the first frame of the second scene. To do
that, you have to zoom into the timeline until you see individual frames.

If the zoomed scene is the very first one on the track, you don't even need a
zoom 3 keyframe at the beginning of that scene.

-- Hannes