Hi flavio,

that's really interesting....joinning...

abçs
Vale

http://encosianima.net

Hi there,

I've been researching on how to do a complete workflow to edit digital
cinema footage all under linux, using an Elphel camera (open hardware, the
same that's being used by the Apertus project <http://cinema.elphel.com/>),
so that every step of the process could be open. We would be editing at
higher resolutions than fullHD or even 2k.

It seems it can be done nicely, so this is where I am so far:
http://szaszak.wordpress.com/linux/digital_cinema/

Any comments will really be appreciated, here or at their
forum<http://cinema.elphel.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9&sid=5a4c3e4c4fc11d05007d664214de27ed>.
I have to say I don't own one of these cameras myself, but the project is
worthy taking a look.

cheers,
flavio