De: "Raffaella Traniello" <raffaella.tranie...@livecom.it>
À: cinelerra@skolelinux.no
Envoyé: Lundi 13 Décembre 2010 08h13:19 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Berne /
Rome / Stockholm / Vienne
Objet: [CinCV] Clips (from Resources folder) not showing

Hi!

Today I had the unpleasant surprise of not being able to playback some
of the clips (portions of my timeline) I saved yesterday in my Clip folder.

The clip name and duration are shown in the folder. But double clicking
on the clip shows blank time in the Viewer. If pasted on the timeline I
get only fade keyframes (wrong ones, I suspect).

Nevertheless in the XML I see the affected files are present, inside a
<CLIP_EDL> tag.

Do you think I can hope to recover my (many night hours long) work?
Have you ever had similar problems?

Ciao
Raffaella