...In the compositor window it looked fine. I Rendered it to a MOV
> file and some of the pictures were way too small and are bordered by a
> wide black area.   I take it from this that just because the video looks
> good in compositor does not mean it will look that way when rendered??

Maybe you need to zoom out in the compositor window and make sure and
make sure your pics are scaled to the video.

>      I plan on the next segment of video and stills about nine minuets
> for U-tube to make all pictures 1280X 1020 approx. or what ever that
> standard size is. Should this solve the problem on this next video?

> I want to pan or zoom a large amount should I enlarge the pictures even
> more?

I tried using .png's larger than the video, but Cinelerra wouldn't
accept it; it would only accept .png's of the same size. I also had the
same plans of doing a zooming, but it will only accept the video scale.

> of occasions taken all the sound out and put it back on the time line
> but the audio file even though it does not show still plays when you
> preview the video.

Did you render the video already with audio when you put it back in
Cinelerra? Did you eliminate audio tracks from the time line and still
get audio?

Some sound file stay where I had put them but play in
> another place in the time line In one case about a minute ahead of the
> time line audio.

Sync Problem. You have to re-edit the audio to go with the video. I
prefer to sync video to audio myself.

>      Any help here will be appreciated.  I am getting video done but
> would like to not have to struggle with thes sound problems.
>
>                              Doug

My latest work is focused on audio:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1lBSq0tyrM. As you see, I had a little
trouble because I moved the projector AND the camera, so the pics are
floating around too much to expose the underwear. Whatever.