On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 5:51 AM, Haimanti Kar <mouriph...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> I am facing some problems with Cinelerra.
>
> 1. While working in timeline video and audio are not synchronizing during
> playing time.

There are bugs in the current audio backends and so the sync code is
broken in both OSS and ALSA.  There are patches for this, but they're
not on the mainline because they seem to have triggered other bugs for
at least one other tester.

> 2. Computer gets freeze during playing time in timeline while I use STOP
> button but it doesnt give this problem if I dont use the audio track.

You didn't say what types of input files you're using, but this is
usually because one of the file backends has decided it's busy doing
some long-running opertion (like rebuilding an index) and as such
refuses to honor any other commands until it's finished.  It's
especially a problem with Y4M input files before the most recent
patchset.

Monty