On 02/05/2011 08:13 PM, Douglas Pollard wrote:
Was having trouble with voice over in Cinelerra. Have had this same problem with voice over moving from one place to another on the track even though it did not look like it had moved on the time line. Someone suggested that changing from mp3 to wave might cure the problem. I gave up and did it on Premeir on windows. Got it done. I went back to Cinelerra and I had a rendered version of the video I had done in Premier. I put it on the time line of Cinelerra ,video only with a music track and no voice over track. After adding music and voice over the voice over played in the wrong place. I removed the audio( music) and voice over time line completely, and when I ran the video the voice over was still there. I Deleted, without saving the entire video and plan to try again building the video from scratch again. I am considering setting video on it's track along with voice over on a seperate track then adding music since it will be only 3 files rather than the 28 clips that make the voice over and see if th audio will stay where I put it. I seem to do very well with cinelerra where video is concerned but have no control over the positioning of sound files. If anyone has any ideas about this please sing out. Doug