On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 20:34:03 +0100
yosepkey <yosep...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My English is very bad (and google does not help), I think you want
> to run cinelerra, without installing cinelerra.

Don't worry about your language...I understand you. ;)

Well, I want(ed) to have static build of Cinelerra in order to reduce
number of shared libs that have to be installed on FreeBSD to run
Cinelerra via Linux emulation.

> if I'm right. You can download cinelerra 4.2. It run without install.

Thank you. I downloaded it, but, Johannes wrote, it's not possible to
have static build of Cinelerra...this 4.2 version still needs lot of
shared libs in order to run.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
“In the material world, conceptions of good and bad are
all mental speculations…” (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu)

http://atmarama.net | Hlapicina (Croatia) | GPG: CDBF17CA