On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 11:56 PM, Johannes Sixt <j...@kdbg.org> wrote:
> Am 27.03.2011 18:29, schrieb Einar Rünkaru:
>> I finished some changes regarding cinelerra defaults.
>>
>> Commits in my tree:
>> - Changed some defaults used on first start
>> (4d2d4adef6ab5fcaf8ca0e3e47ae03bb0a0641d6)
>
> This looks backwards:
>
> +#ifdef HAVE_VIDEO4LINUX2
>        driver = VIDEO4LINUX;
> +#else
> +       driver = VIDEO4LINUX2;
> +#endif
>
> Did you mean it the other way round?

Yes, of course.

>> - Changed default video presets (8b6341da5d8ebf018a6e205b7341bfde5484d875)
>
> This is really coded suboptimally: You introduce two new header files,
> both of which contain definitions. You should really move the variable
> definitions into a source file (perhaps mwindow.C, dunno).
>
> Also, you define a struct formatpresets. We usually have CamelCase type
> names.

CamelCase is used in class names. Most struct names are not.

> Moreover, there exist source files formatpresets.*. Is the
> similarity of the name of the new type deliberate or an oversight?

It deliberate, in a later commit I moved all format presets there.

>> - Moved all format presets to defaultformat.h
>> (858a04c66fb5adab2c9fc8e3d95bfbecf0fcbb1b)
>
> The goal of this is worthwhile, but it does quite a lot more,
> particularly the introduction of ColormodelPulldown, which should be
> moved into a separate patch.

ColorModelPulldown is only modified to show current color model. This
became important to show color model change when user selects new
preset. Feel free to move this in separate patch.

There is one more commits related to preferences:

Changed asset window first start defaults
(38bc26db5bf3126b64f3010f3b8449a28b72e6e2)

and simple bugfix of a long standing problem:
Changed audio infinity to -96dB
(552e86ad6868bb7463156144c56b4166fc672581)

Einar

Einar