Hello

Access Space Sheffield (UK) is urgently looking for Open Source films to be
shown at a fringe event as a part of Sheffield Doc/Fest (8th-11th June). On
Friday 9th June, Access Space is putting on an afternoon of Open Source films
where we want to showcase the range of filmakers from around the world who are
working using any Open Source software such as Cinelerra or Kino or even
animation software such as Blender.

We would like to see films of around 5 to 15 minutes in length and ideally
these would be short documentary films but we will consider appropriate films
from other genres. We would like filmmakers to send 50-200 words background
about themselves, the film and their use of Open Source software as we would
like to be able to present the films and give the audience a bit of info at the
viewing. Filmmakers would also be more than welcome to attend if they wish and
give a short presentation to their films. The only stipulation is that the film
has to have been 100% created using open source video editing software!

As the 9th of June is next week (!) we obviously would like to see films ASAP.
Please could applicants forward online links (e.g. vimeo/youtube/dropbox) to
this email address.

Please forward this on to any open source video mailing lists or filmmakers you
know.

Kind regards

Laurence Alexander,
Digital Arts Programme Volunteer,
ACCESS SPACE, 3-7  Sidney St, Sheffield, S1 4RG, UK
t: +44 (0) 114 249 5522   w: www.access-space.org