From: feran...@hotmail.com
To: cinelerra@skolelinux.no
Subject: RE: [CinCV] CinelerraCV 2.1.5 back in AV Linux 5.0
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 11:13:09 -0700

Glen,

Reading from the main page of AVLinux:

"AV
Linux is a non-GPL custom shop modded and rodded Linux based Operating
System
built from a hand-picked selection of available tools including
Debian/GNU Linux"

Can you clarify what non-GPL actually means? Furthermore, I don't see anywhere
any link to the source code, but maybe I just missed it...

Thanks for any insight.

Regards,
Nicola