Hi all

For the past 5 days I have been attempting to change the address used for my
subscription to this email list.  Requesting list help from the new address
works just fine, as does a request for a password reminder (which of course
goes to the old address).  I can also successfully log in to

and request a change of address.  However, the confirmation email never
comes.

I have also tried to just subscribe the new address, but again the
confirmation email is not delivered.

The new address is subscribed to over half a dozen other mailing lists
without trouble.  Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be going
wrong (might the server logs have anything useful to those who have access
to them)?

Regards
  jonathan