Hi.

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 1:30 AM, Rafael M RC <rmr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> Using Cinelerra 2.2CV  (Packman build (C) 2006 Heroine Virtual Ltd. (C)
> 2006-2011 The CinelerraCV Community) on OpenSUSE 11.4. If I try to load a
> SVG file thru "SVG via inkscape" video effect, Cinelerra crashes. On seeing
> terminal messages, it says "--cinelerra-export-file" command line option
> doesn't exist (I'm using Inkscape 0.48). This is the exact error:
>

> inkscape --without-gui
> --cinelerra-export-file=/home/falele/Documentos/Miren/Multimedia/Titulo -
> Cinelerra.svg.raw /home/falele/Documentos/Miren/Multimedia/Titulo -
> Cinelerra.svg
> ** (inkscape:17533): WARNING **: Invalid option
> --cinelerra-export-file=/home/falele/Documentos/Miren/Multimedia/Titulo
> signal_entry: got SIGSEGV my pid=17376 execution table size=16:

This plugin needs a very specific version of svg (understanding
--cinelerra-export-file). I havent found it. Neither I havent found a
workaround, how to make this plugin to work with current svg. I am
considering removing this plugin.

For now I recommend to convert svg to png or jpg with external tools
and load these images.

As always: if anyone has a fix for this plugin (idea, patch), please send it.

Einar