Hi Raffaella,

Waovv !  That's a very nice idea and a huge work ! Nice and beautiful
and very creative ! ... One has pleasure to watch.

For the titles yes. I prepared the pictures with inkscape and Gimp then
put them in Cinelerra. But rendering in HD was possible with your tips.

I took a look at cinelerra's vimeo group it will be a pleasure to be
part of it. I'll take care of it next week.

Ciao ! :)
Haldun