Hi Nicolas!

Editing a quite long video (18'30''), the wound waveform preview only
shows up for the 20 or 30 first seconds.
As I begin to slice the tracks, no ne waveform is being re-generated.

I had the same problem too but only for certain formats, especially OGG Vorbis. A temporary solution is to rebuild the indexes by right clicking on the file in the resources window.

But I think the issue is related to Cinelerra's limited format support.
The only effective solution I found is to re-encode the audio to WAV or other well supported formats.

Ciao!
Raffaella