It's perfect for me, and only as far as the actual editing is concerned. I
struggle with proper import formats as much as the next fellow man (my
current project uses videos from at least 5 different sources, and yes,
it's a pain), but once the track opens, I feel at ease with it, with the
keyframes, with the curves, with pushing and pulling each reel in different
ways with different mouse buttons, etc.